Christmas (and perhaps Valentine’s Day ;)) would be incomplete without an indulgent chocolate vegan milkshake – the Chocolate Bliss Mylkshake!
And, you can still feel great and energetic over the holidays by devouring this whole foods plant based raw drink. Drink this milkshake and shake your booty!
This vegan milkshake is made of sensual vegan chocolate, an aphrodisiac that will delight your taste buds and confine you to your bed.
Relax as you enjoy this sensual pleasure over the holidays. 😉 This recipe is adapted from my interview with Emily von Euw here and inspired by my experience at Nood Food; they serve the best smoothies in Asia.
Cacao Bliss Mylkshake – Vegan Milkshake
This vegan milkshake uses cashews as the base.
- 1/4 cup of cashews
- 1/2 cup of coconut water
- 2 tablespoon of coconut flakes
- Dash of vanilla
- Tiny bit of Himalayan salt
- 2 tablespoon of raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon of cacao nibs
- 2 tablespoon of coconut sugar or coconut nectar
- 1 cup of ice
- Blend all ingredients for a few minutes except cacao nibs till smooth. You can add more cashews if you want, but the fat can add up. If you are brave enough I’d use 1/2 cup instead of 1/4 – the smoothie tastes creamier and more indulgent 😉
- Add cacao nibs and blend again for 1 minute
- If you just want a giant bowl of ice-cream, add some coconut meat and put less coconut water
- Remember to shake your booty over Christmas! 😉