Craving chocolate for the holidays? Simple to make. Guilt-free Pleasure. Good for your body and soul.
Crunchy Raw Dark Chocolate with Almond and Goji Berries (100% Natural, Vegan, Paleo Friendly)
c. 30g Raw Cacao Butter
c. 5-6 tablespoon Cacao Powder – I like Dagoba
c. 3-4 tablespoon Coconut Sap Sugar
c. ½ cup of Raw Almonds
c. ½ cup of Dried Goji Berries
Pinch of Himalayan Salt
Prep Time: Less than 20 minutes
- In cooking pot, pour in water 1 inch up side of pot.
- Put cacao butter in bowl.
- Put bowl in pot.
- As water heats up, cacao butter will melt inside the bowl. As cacao butter melts, pour cacao powder and coconut sap sugar into cacao butter and stir until mixture is smooth.
- Spread raw almond and goji berries evenly on rectangular baking pan.
- Pour cacao mixture into pan, on raw almond and goji berries. Make sure cacao mixture is evenly spread on almond and berries.
- Leave to set in freezer for 30 minutes or refrigerator for max. 2 hours.
- Sprinkle mixture with Himalayan salt.
- As cacao mixture is hardened, use knife to chop/break hardened mixture into chunks.
Remarks: The chocolate chunks should be hard, crunchy, and chewy! Enjoy your healthy, soulful snack and satisfy your choco-cravings! I love this recipe because it is straight forward.
Rather than buying pre-made chocolate bars at stores, I love that I can make my fresh crunchy chocolate bar.
Full of antioxidants. Beautifying – this applies to you hunks too! Great post-workout treat! 🙂