Preparation Time: 20 minutes to mix, 1 hour to “bake”
c. 2 organic apples
c. 2 tablespoon of almond butter
c. 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon powder
c. 1 tablespoon coconut sap sugar
c. 10 pitted dates
c. ½ cup of raw, unsalted sunflower seeds
c. ½ cup of raw, unsalted hazelnuts
c. ½ cup of raw cacao nibs
c. 20 grams of raisins
Pinch of Himalayan salt
- Preheat oven to 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Chop the dates. Place dates, hazelnuts, cacao nibs and sunflower seeds into food processor or vitamix. Process ingredients until nuts are broken down, mixture is consistent and starts to rise on sides of vitamix or food processor bowl. The mixture should be “doughy” and held together.
- Press the mixture to the pie molds for the crust.
- Cut the apples. Place ½ apple into juicer and juice.
- Put an apple (chopped) into blender or food processor to chop into small chunks.
- Pour juice and put almond butter (or pistachio butter) and 1 tablespoon of cinnamon into blender/food processer. Add 1 teaspoon of coconut sugar if you desire. Blend.
- The mixture should be creamy and somewhat thick.
- Put raisins into mixture and stir with knife or stick.
- Pour the mixture onto the pie crust
- Slice apples into pieces and place on pie for decoration. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake in oven for one hour in maximum 100 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour. Leave oven door open.
- The cinnamon apple pie should be moist in inside. Enjoy!