If you are looking for some deep, customised help with managing your emotions, communicating with, inspiring and leading others…communications coaching executives
…help with working through the frustrating emotions you are afraid to feel or show…
…expressing your needs so you get what you want without infringing on others…
…finding the right words for a tough communication
…inviting others to join you in your vision so you can work together toward a goal…
…breaking the cycle of bickering, passive aggressiveness and start actually working and/or building relationships…
…learning the blocks to your desires and goals
…then you need to at least explore a private coaching or consulting relationship with an emotions and communications expert. communications coaching executives
All super-successful athletes, founders, and executives who have made it to the top have one thing in common: a network of coaches and people they can confide in.
They consistently network with people who have the knowledge, contacts, and connections to help them get ahead. And when they need some serious help, they seek out genuine experts to help them reach their goals more quickly.
This will get you results a lot faster, and with a lot less pain! communications coaching executives
The Problem with Expressing Emotions & Communicating Effectively Today…
Many of us were told to shun our emotions, particularly negative ones, to move on and stay positive, in our professional and personal lives. communications coaching executives
That’s why you don’t know how to deal with your negative emotions, let alone communicate such emotions to others. You are probably afraid that you’ll be penalised for communicating your truth, so you hide it, and you may even make your emotions wrong.
But, when we shun our emotions, they fester, because they have not been properly addressed. This is why some leaders may explode, employ passive aggressive communications techniques, or go through other extreme measures to get their needs met.
One’s ability to communicate – defined as the act or process of using words, sounds, signs, or behaviours to express your ideas, thoughts, feelings – determines one’s quality of life, as well as the wellbeing of those around one.
In order to communicate effectively, we need to tap into our emotions as emotions shape our thoughts which influences our communications.
And when we work with our emotions and transform the way we relate and communicate to others, we achieve better results in our personal and professional lives. communications coaching executives
The 3 Critical Skills You Must Master to Communicate More Effectively (And Be More Attractive to Others While Getting What You Want)
If you want to manage your emotions and communicate effectively, you must master these 3 critical skills.
It’s not just “knowing” what these skills are – anyone could “learn” about these skills just by reading the hundreds of articles online.
But as Morpheus might say, “There’s a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.”
With our coaching services, you’ll learn exactly how to apply these skills in real life and get practice doing so.
Here are the 3 skills you must master:
#1: Self Awareness
- Identifying your thoughts & emotion, and find out what it is that you need and desire from any situation
- Express your needs and desires to others so others can join you in co-creating your vision
#3: Relationship Building
- Build supportive relationships, give and receive feedback
Mastery of these 3 foundational skills lies at the core of my coaching.
There are many ways you could learn these skills… or try to learn these skills… and there are lots of “coaching services” online.
But all of these services have one big downside:
They’re not specialised, and they’re not focused on tapping into your subconscious and making long lasting changes so you become healthier, more attractive, and meet your deepest desires.
And that’s probably why you’re here reading this right now.
You’ve tried those alternatives… or you’re not getting the traction and results you want, and you’re not sure why… or you just want to cut to the chase, nail how to communicate, lead a happier life, inspire and become more attractive to others.
If that’s you, then I invite you to consider applying to work with me 1×1.
- Coaching with me is like having spiritual & emotional insurance. Whenever you find yourself having a hard time with a particular situation at home or at work, you’re just a phone call away from getting back to your centre and having a peace of mind, quickly and effortlessly.
- You’ll also have a coach to support your momentum when things are going well, help you side-step obstacles before you get knocked off, help you invite and see new opportunities.
When considering whether you want to pursue coaching, please remember:
- How much is it costing you to delay making a life change, building better and new relationships with people, asking for that promotion or/and what you need from others for another month, or another year? If you consider a survey of 400 companies with 100,000 employees each cited an average loss per company of $62.4 million per year because of inadequate communication to and between employees… think about how that translates to your personal and professional life.
- Communicating effectively and learning how to ask for what you desire could mean that you pay off your entire investment in the first few months (and still have more than enough to celebrate your new self with family and friends!).
- Other communication and wellness programs will charge you thousands of dollars upfront and may provide you with nothing more than tired, old regurgitated training materials that does not address the root cause and help you make sustainable changes in your life.
For personalised coaching and support, you will not find better value anywhere else.
Yes, there are other coaching services that may save you a few bucks.
But you get what you pay for.
If you want help from someone who has worked with many professionals in the communications and healing world, and who has been trained specifically in dealing with emotions and communications – who is now doing this as a full-time job as opposed to “side projects whenever there’s some downtime in their 60-hour per week job” – then this is the best service around.
What I offer is certainly not for everyone…
But if what you’ve tried so far has not gotten you the results you want at the speed you want them, then I can help you gain traction and get a better outcome for yourself right away.
I look forward to potentially working with you.
Corporate-sponsored individual or corporate group coaching programs are available and will be tailored to your organization’s needs. Please contact me below for more information.
communications coaching executives