Perhaps over a period of time, the sexual chemistry with your partner dies down and sex has been put on the back-burner. Other priorities, like your job and family, is put on the forefront. Forget about orgasms.
You’re dissatisfied. And you contemplate having an affair, or leaving the relationship.
Or… you convince yourself that sex is not that important, and that it usually dies down further along in a relationship.
It maybe the norm that sex dies down over a period with a partner.
But is a mediocre sex life what you really desire in your love life?
I think most of us secretly, or not so secretly, want our sex life to be extraordinary and passionate over the years.
What if it is possible to recreate romance, have a sizzling sex life (after the honeymoon period) and be super turned-on by a partner who is also your best friend?
Today we have a special guest Alicia Davon, who has been giving relationship advice in the Pleasure Course with Erwan Davon since 2004.
In this episode, we discuss the following topics:
- One simple reason why your love life maybe suffering
- Why and how it is possible to recreate romance and reignite chemistry with the person you’re with, even if you’ve been with your partner for many years
- The essential ingredient to ensure your relationship is sparkly and juicy
- One short, daily practice (10-minutes) that can help you rekindle your relationship with your partner and give you the passionate sex you’ve always wanted
- What extended orgasms mean (Yes – both men and women can achieve extended orgasms)
- A manual stimulation technique that heightens orgasmic sensitivity
Alicia graduated with a Masters in the field of Integral Psychology from John F Kennedy University, with a focus in women’s romantic and sensual expression. Prior to teaching the Pleasure Course with Erwan she was a facilitator of women’s groups devoted to female libido, pleasure, and fulfillment in all aspects of life from career to relationship. You can view her course offering here.
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, subscribe here.
On “Deliciously Playful Lana”, I interview experts and talk about a variety of topics, including sex, adventure sports, fitness, beauty, nutrition, yoga, and spirituality.
From interviews with today’s top sexuality, health, wellness and spirituality authors, Eastern and Western doctors, chefs, and world-class athletes, and more, Deliciously Playful Lana is designed to empower you to the vast tools and knowledge of wellness so you can be your best self and have lots of fun in life.
LEAVE A COMMENT
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @nicole_olahuna
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give a rating or review.